Tuesday, December 7, 2010

updating my life with dance and writing

STAGES
My article on THE CHILDREN OF ARARAT dance piece is currently on line at http://www.arttimeshournal.com/ ,  Check it out,  and also some of the archived articles as well.

Working on piece for them for February about a dance performance called DANCING TO FREEDOM.   Interesting note - dance started as a religious expression and is now, in these two instances, an historic and political one!


PAGES
A year ago I was working 10-12 hours a day on computer editing and formatting plays for SHORT PLAYS TO LONG REMEMBER.  It was a challenge with eye problem (had laser surgery soon after) and arthritic fingers that hit wrong keys or two keys at once.  A nightmare. Swore never to do another book Won a 2010 Next Generation INDIE Finalist Award for it and  yes.ow  I am up to my eyeballs in pixie pictures for Pixie Tales  e-book  due to be sent to Smashwords end of January – 7 weeks to go!

Have done slews of blog radio interviews to promote SHORT PLAYS and other books I’ve written.  Some of their urls
http://cancerfreeradio.com/119

1 comment:

  1. My typos got me again. art times journal is at www.arttomesjournal.com do check it out!

    ReplyDelete